Rose petal, magnolia extract, vitamin E, tanshinone, pearl powder, diatomite, corn starch, sodium alginate, grapefruit fibre, hyaluronic acid
How to use:
1. Pour mask powder into a plastic mixing bowl. (no more than one bag one time)
2. Add the hyaluronic acid and mix until it reaches a uniform paste
* Tip: place in a cup of warm water to heat it up a bit*
3. Apply evenly to the face and neck (avoid nostrils)
4. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
5. Pat the mask gently before removing the film to separate the membrane from the skin. Clean any access off with a warm towel